November 18, 2006

Some Finished Projects

Here's a picture of the bday scarf I made for C. R., who agrees that she would, indeed, have peeked if I'd posted anything prior to her bday, which was this past Wednesday. C. R. has been this way since college, and it's good to know that some things don't change. :) (Happy bday! Now get to work on your felted tea cozy!)


Pattern: Easy 1 Skein Scarf from S n' B Happy Hooker
Yarn: Paton's Classic Merino Wool, Black

Late yesterday afternoon I also completed the "class sock" project from Sensational Knitted Socks.

This is my first ever sock, and I kind of can't believe I did it. This morning I cast on for an actual sock I can wear--one of the 4-stitch sock patterns from SKS. In the meantime I'm considering possible uses for my practice sock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the scarf and already wore it yesterday. Warm and lovely! Thanks again!! :) I was inspired by our chat yesterday to try my hand at making a felted rug... Sigh. This is YOUR fault.