September 20, 2006

Easy Ribbed Scarf

So much of academic work involves rewriting and revising that sometimes I crave the experience of starting a project and then completing it. Of course I chose this career because I enjoy working through big, complicated projects and ideas. But every now and then, I want the satisfaction of saying that I finished something.

So today, before I begin work on the umpteenth revision of a paper I've been working on for awhile, here is a picture of a finished knitting project. Yes, it was easy. Just K2 P2. But it's finished and ready to be worn. Well, "ready" just as soon as the weather is cool enough for a really really warm scarf. The pattern, which is from Stitch n' Bitch, calls for Brown Sheep Co's Lamb's Pride Bulky. I used Charcoal Heather. Except for the color, it looks just like the photo in the book.

2 comments:

cauchy09 said...

Yay! FINISHING feels so good...

Knitting B said...

I know! So does ordering supplies for my next project . . . . :)